We teach Iyengar Yoga in Zug, Switzerland, and offer classes on all levels (beginners to advanced). We teach in German and English.
Iyengar Yoga is an active and precise form of yoga.
New to yoga?
The studio is easily reachable by public transport and by car, but it’s still really quiet. It is nicely decorated, and features all necessary yoga props.
Why Iyengar Yoga Zug?
- We teach classical yoga.
- We practise yoga poses in a thorough and precise way – to discover the deeper layers of each pose and to prevent injury.
- We take care of our students with individual corrections.
- Our teachers have all passed the demanding, 3-year-long Iyengar Yoga teacher training, and constantly continue their yoga eduction.
- Our studio is beautiful, very quiet, and centrally located.
For a list of all our classes please consult our timetable.
Also this year: join us for the 2019 yoga summer in Zug, from July 1 to August 31, 2019!
Enhance and deepen your yoga practise this summer in our studio in Zug. During the whole month of July, we are teaching every day (except Sundays…).
Compile your own personal yoga summer schedule, and enjoy the beautiful summer in Zug. You decide when you want to come to class – as often as you like!
- Your morning yoga summer: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday at 9am (practising yoga in the morning, jumping in the lake in the afternoon), or
- Your evening yoga summer: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 6pm (hiking in the mountains during the day, practising yoga in the evening), or
- Everyday, all classes!
Join us for the summer!
Come on your own, or convince your partner, your best friend, your mother…
Costs for unlimited summer passes
- 1 week: CHF 80
- 2 weeks: CHF 150
- 3 weeks: CHF 210
- 4 weeks: CHF 260
- 8 weeks: CHF 320
All other cards and passes are of course also valid.
Students receive a 50% discount on all cards and passes!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or come directly to the studio!
We are hosting two workshops in our studio in June 2019!
- Yoga for Scoliosis and Asymmetries, Marcia Monroe (USA)
- Iyengar Yoga Workshop, Kristien Van Reusel (Amsterdam)
Marcia Monroe (USA) is an Iyengar Yoga teacher and a recognized expert in the field of scoliosis. The workshop is suitable for students with minor back pain, asymmetries, and scoliosis as well as yoga teachers interested in the theme.
Kristien Van Reusel (Amsterdam) is a senior Iyengar Yoga teacher. Kristien will work on breathing (first part of the workshop on Saturday evening) and on active and challenging poses (second part of the workshop on Sunday morning).
Don’t miss the opportunities to work with those two very experienced teachers in our beautiful studio in Zug.