We teach Iyengar Yoga in Zug, Switzerland, and offer classes on all levels (beginners to advanced). We teach in German and English.
Iyengar Yoga is an active and precise form of yoga.
New to yoga?
The studio is easily reachable by public transport and by car, but it’s still really quiet. It is nicely decorated, and features all necessary yoga props.
Why Iyengar Yoga Zug?
- We teach classical yoga.
- We practise yoga poses in a thorough and precise way – to discover the deeper layers of each pose and to prevent injury.
- We take care of our students with individual corrections.
- Our teachers have all passed the demanding, 3-year-long Iyengar Yoga teacher training, and constantly continue their yoga eduction.
- Our studio is beautiful, very quiet, and centrally located.
For a list of all our classes please consult our timetable.
Our studio is open during Zug school holidays and also partly during Easter!
- Holy Thursday (April 18): no classes
- Good Friday (April 19): no classes
- Easter Saturday (April 20): class at 9am
- Easter Monday (April 22): classes at 9am and 6pm
Join us for practise! You can find all our classes on our online schedule.