We teach Iyengar Yoga in Zug, Switzerland, and offer classes on all levels (beginners to advanced). We teach in German and English.
Iyengar Yoga is an active and precise form of yoga.
New to yoga?
The studio is easily reachable by public transport and by car, but it’s still really quiet. It is nicely decorated, and features all necessary yoga props.
Why Iyengar Yoga Zug?
- We teach classical yoga.
- We practise yoga poses in a thorough and precise way – to discover the deeper layers of each pose and to prevent injury.
- We take care of our students with individual corrections.
- Our teachers have all passed the demanding, 3-year-long Iyengar Yoga teacher training, and constantly continue their yoga eduction.
- Our studio is beautiful, very quiet, and centrally located.
For a list of all our classes please consult our timetable.
Do you want to start learning yoga from the ground up in a systematic and secure way? Come and join an introductory class in our beautiful and quiet studio!
We are working on a solid basis in the beginning, doing a lot of standing poses. After a while we also start with simple forward extensions, backward extension and also with inversions (shoulder balance). You will receive detailed instructions for each pose and our teachers will correct you individually.
Starting on 2 September 2019, we offer the following introductory classes (Level 1):
- Monday, 7:45am (taught by Ivan)
- Tuesday, 9am (taught by Marcela)
- Tuesday, 6pm (taught by Ivan)
It’s advisable to join the classes right from their start in the first week. However, you can also join later.