2014 is coming to an end and we would like to thank you very much for attending classes at Iyengar Yoga Zug in 2014.
During the holiday season, the studio is closed for two weeks from Sunday, December 21, 2014 until Sunday, Janary 4, 2015.
We have a number of announcements to make for next year:
- Two new classes!
- Tuesday evening (6:15pm – 7:45pm) with Eveline Sigrist
- Thursday lunchtime (12:20pm – 1:20pm) with Susi Gallmann
- We are going to use internet-based technology for the adminstration of class cards – expect to see an iPad in the studio!
- We are selling additional flexible cards with a longer validity (for those yogis that have a lot of other commitments)
- We are in the process of revamping our website (it was about time…)
More details about all this will be published on our website before year end.
We wish you a merry Christmas, and a successfull New Year 2015 with a lot of yoga. We are looking forward to welcoming you again at Iyengar Yoga Zug in 2015!
PS: What about giving a trial month of Iyengar Yoga as a gift to someone you know? Get it at the studio or have it sent to you by mail.