At Iyengar Yoga Zug, we have also been thinking about if and how we should continue our yoga classes due to the corona virus pandemic.
We are following the rules imposed by the Swiss authorities. After consulting with the authorities of the canton of Zug, we have decided to continue our classes, although with some restrictions:
- We are operating a reduced schedule (roughly half of the classes are cancelled). Please always consult our online schedule or our app.
- We are restricting our classes to a maximum of 12 participants per class, in order to keep the required distance. Please register online for all classes from now on.
- If you are not feeling well, or if you belong to a risk group, then do not come to class.
- Before class, please wash your hands thoroughly with water and soap and use hand disinfectant (provided at the entrance).
- Use our special disinfection swipes to disinfect our yoga mat before class.
- Keep your distance to your fellow practitioners, also in the changing rooms.
We are closely monitoring the situation and we will adapt our measures if required. Please regularly consult our website.