Are you still studying or at school and younger than 25 years old? You will get a 50% discount on all our cards and passes! Just bring your student card with you.
Trial month/trial class
We offer special cards for people who join our classes for the first time.
|Trial month (4 classes)||100 Fr.|
|Trial class||30 Fr.|
Valid in all classes.
|1 class||40 Fr.|
|5 classes||valid 3 months||180 Fr.|
|10 classes||valid 4 months||320 Fr.|
|20 classes||valid 6 months||600 Fr.|
|40 classes||valid 12 months||1’120 Fr.|
Cards for Lunch-Yoga and Early Bird
Valid in our Lunch-Yoga and Early Bird classes (60 minutes).
|1 class||30 Fr.|
|5 classes||valid 3 months||135 Fr.|
|10 classes||valid 4 months||240 Fr.|
|20 classes||valid 6 months||450 Fr.|
If you want to attend 2 or more yoga classes per week, our unlimited passes are just right for you.
|Pass 3 months||550 Fr.|
|Pass 6 months||1’000 Fr.|
|Pass 12 months||1’800 Fr.|
We offer private classes (60 minutes) on request.
|1 class||160 Fr.|
|10 classes||valid 12 months||1’300 Fr.|
- You have to pay your card or pass before attending the first class.
- All cards and passes are for you personally and cannot be transferred to somebody else.
- The duration of cards and passes cannot be extended.
- Unused classes expire when your card expires.
- The studio is closed on public holidays.
- Fullt-time students receive a discount of 50% on all our cards and passes (except for private classes). Please bring your student ID.
- We can change the timetable at any time, in particular during Zug school holidays.
- It’s your sole responsibility to have appropriate insurance for the yoga class; we expressly disclaim all liability.
- Further terms and conditions are listed in our “Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen” (AGB, in German).