Friday, September 9, 2016, 6:30pm – 9pm
Place: Iyengar Yoga Zug, Lindenstrasse 10, 6430 Baar-Zug
Costs: CHF 60.-
Teaching language: English
Outline of the workshop
- Study of Yoga in its authentic form using the ‘bifocal lens’ of Neuroscience and Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras.
- Understand the basics of the nervous system function while practicing.
- Understand the purport of the Sutras while doing asanas, pranayama and meditation.
- Know the effects of Yoga on Autonomic Nervous System
- The natural integration of eight limbs.
- Understand Yama and Niyama in the light of Nervous Intake and Output – to learn how they evolve.
About Asheet Ambekar
Asheet Ambekar is a student of the Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute in Pune (RIMYI) and Yog for many years. He is a leading exponent of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and is regularly invited to teach, make presentations, and give talks at renowned Yoga Associations including RIMYI. He is an integral part of a three year advanced course in Neuroscience of Yoga for Yoga teachers being designed by a team of eminent Doctors & senior Yoga teachers in Pune/India. He imparts training in Stress Management & Empowerment through Yoga at various organizations such as Siemens, Cummins, Abbott, Food Corporation of India, Council of Architecture India, etc. He is also a certified Counselor and Psychotherapist and a visiting faculty at various NGOs and colleges for conducting Counselor and Mentor Training Programs.
Please fill in the online form below to register. You will get an email as a confirmation of your registration, which also contains the payment details. The deadline for registration is Thursday, September 8, 2016.
If you cancel your registration until September 8, 2016, we will reimburse your money, minus an administration charge of CHF 20. If you cancel your registration after September 8, 2016, you owe us the complete costs for the workshop, unless you can find somebody to take your space. If you are sick, we will reimburse the whole amount if you show us a doctor’s certificate.